The Axial Jet Fans type WWOE – 630 are driven by electric motors. They are applied, among others, for auxiliary ventilation of the underground mining excavations in non-methane mains. They can be used as jet fans or be connected to φ 800 mm air ducts. Alternatively there is an option to adapt the fan for φ 630 mm air duct.
- high operational reliability level
- designed on the basis of many years experiences concerning air duct fans production,
- certificate for underground operating in non-methane mines,
- possibility of operation as both jet and air duct fan.
Nominal parameters of fan:
- Nominal output [V,m3/s] 9,0
- Total pressure [ΔPc,Pa] 1000
- Diameter of ventilation piping [D,mm] 800 lub 630
- Voltage [U,V] 500
- Power of electric motor[Ns,kW] 11
- Rotational speed[n,r.p.s.] 49
- Efficiency[μa ] 0,8
- Air thrust range [m] 70
- Mass of fan [m, kg] 295